Thursday, January 29, 2009

Travis Bush

In my last post I talked about Jimmy, the pastor of our church. In this post I'm talking about Travis Bush, our Student & Families Pastor. I'm a firm believer in letting people know how much I care for and appreciate them. I think too many times we just don’t do it or we wait until it is too late.

Well, I've had the opportunity to work with Travis for several months now and I am always amazed with his wisdom. God speaks through him during our staff meetings where he shows wisdom way beyond his years. It's awesome to hear his vision, not just for the youth but also for their whole family. I went to college to study youth ministries and have been at a lot of great churches with great youth programs. And I gotta say, Travis does it right. He really is a top-shelf Student & Families Pastor at Rocky River Community Church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! I am humbled by your comments and appreciate you too! Btw! I am just glad you don't have a similar picture to put with me like you did Jimmy! HAHA!!! Good going man!