1. To fail is not the same as being a failure.
2. To fail is not the disgrace everyone thinks it is.
3. Failure is only a temporary setback.
4. Nothing worthwhile is ever achieved without running the risk of failure.
5. Failure is a natural preparation for success.
6. Every failing brings with it the possibilities of something greater.
7. What you do with failures in your life is up to you.
8. Failings are opportunities to learn how to do things better the next time- to learn where the pitfalls are and how to avoid them.
Dale Calloway, Dean of School of Church Leadership at Asbury Theological Seminary
Post a Comment