1. Encouragement keeps us going.
2. Encouragement makes people better.
3. Encouragement turns life around.
4. Encouragement gives hope.
5. Encouragement empowers groups.
“I’m just a plow hand from Arkansas, but I have learned how to hold a team together. How to lift some men up, how to calm down others, until finally they’ve got one heartbeat together, a team.
There’s just three things I’d ever say: If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes real good, then you did it. That’s all it takes to get people to win football games for you.” -- Bear Bryant