Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

OK - I tried to be a little creative and write my own version of the song, "12 Days of Christmas". I thought it would be fun, but it really wasn't! It was hard. So instead I decided to do a search about the history of the song. As I did some digging around, the story about the "12 Days of Christmas" is really not that fun either. So instead of repeating what I read about it, here is a link for your enjoyment: http://www.cresourcei.org/cy12days.html.

Now, on a more funny note I have found a song that we all probably you could relate to. The 12 Things I Hate About Christmas”. While listening to this song I was shaking my head in agreement because it is easy to make Christmas about these 12 things, instead of the true purpose of Christmas: Jesus!

No comments: